Monday, May 24, 2010

And we're off...


...off to whatever is next. Jobs, travels, new homes, new cities, licensing, designing, playing, enjoying nights and weekends, getting to know our significant others and families again. After three years (or two for a lucky few) of seeing each other more than anyone else, we're beginning the next chapter. Though we no longer have our lives planned out for us in four month increments, we're all a lot smarter and more creative, we're kick-ass, tough-skinned designers and we've got a network of friends and fellow gnomes who will always know the difference between a flying carpet and a hot air balloon, can *ding* like no others and who demand better and more from our teachers and each other. So wherever you are, whatever you're doing, let us know. Gnomies will always be our homies.

2 comments:

  1. Good work Kristina.
    I'm interested to see where everyone will end up and what you will all be doing. I'll keep you posted on my endeavors as well.

    Chance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kristina for starting this blog. I know it will be a good resource and way to connect with each other now that we are on the flip side! I'm leaving for Hawaii on Thursday and then I am working on contract with the Public Art Department and teaching at the Harwood. I will be at the Harwood weekday mornings if anyone wants to stop by to be a guest teacher or student. You are all more than welcome to drop in!

    ReplyDelete